Monday, September 24, 2012

Celebrate another day without breast cancer!

Let's begin the week by celebrating another day without breast cancer.  

We all know what to do to reduce breast cancer risk: 
  • BE LEAN
  • BE ACTIVE
  • REGULARLY EXERCISE
But one of the most recent comments was that we need to spread the word.  I know many of you have passed along the blog and I see many of you in the gym, but who we need to encourage are those not at the gym or not out biking or not walking.  We need to activate our sedentary friends!

Maybe a simple, "have you exercised yet today?" or "I missed you in the gym this morning" might be the tipping point that would get them moving.  I know that I feel better because I went on a run this morning!

That one person of those 86,000 preventable breast cancers could be your mother or daughter or sister or best friend!

Together we can prevent  86,000 breast cancers each year!


This content is general information and not personal medical advice, but feel free to share with anyone, so more can celebrate another day without breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment