Sunday, January 6, 2013

Why I care about Omega3

There are so many reasons that Omega3 supplementation is important: we don't get enough in our diet, the industrial revolution changed food shelf life by increasing Omega6 to Omega3 ratio, I could and will go on in future blogs. 

Today, "why I care about Omega3?"  Fewer breast cancers!  

Yes, that's right.  FEWER BREAST CANCERS!

In a large study from the Seattle area, researchers demonstrated that those women who supplemented their diets with Omega3 (Fish Oil) reduced their risk for breast cancer.  This reduction was by 32%!  This is so important to me that I have posted before about this http://drwinsett.blogspot.com/2011/06/fish-oil-omega3-reduces-breast-cancer.html.

But which product should you take, there are so many of such a wide variety
of purity and fillers.  I have searched and I found the one that works for me from a company that has been around for 20 years and lists products in the PDR of non-prescription drugs: WINOmega3.  If you would like to know more check out my website www.oewmd.com or call us to learn more and get some 512-451-5788.


Together we can prevent 86,000 breast cancer cases this year!

This is general content and not personal medical advice.  Check with your physician or come see me to find out how much WINOmega3 may benefit you.


No comments:

Post a Comment