Tuesday, February 19, 2013

To reduce your risk for breast cancer!

What have you done today to reduce your risk for ever getting breast cancer?


  • Exercised in the gym 
  • Walked around the block
  • Had some protein at breakfast to keep you from being hungry too soon
  • Got up from your desk for a 5 minute walk every hour
  • Sat on an exercise ball
  • Ate an apple at lunch
  • Planned a dinner to include Brussels sprouts or broccoli
  • Had your Omega3's (www.oewmd.com)
  • Planned to sleep 7 hours tonight
  • Told a friend about the blog
  • Encouraged a friend by telling them what you did today!



Together we can prevent 86,000 breast cancer cases each year!


This is general content and not personal medical advise.

2 comments:

  1. I every timе spеnt my half an hour tо rеаd
    this blοg's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    My web blog tens
    my webpage :: www.samstensunits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog so i came to return the favor?
    .I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

    Feel free to visit my web blog ukpharmacyreview.co.uk

    ReplyDelete