Monday, July 29, 2013

The Best and the worst

Two questions came up this weekend that I thought I would share:

1.  What is the BEST thing I can do for myself to prevent breast cancer?

  • Get up and get moving!



2.  What is the worst thing I can do?  (i.e. to get breast cancer)
  • Be sedentary.

Numerous studies have shown the preventive effects of movement, activity, and exercise for preventing breast cancer.  Numerous studies have shown the deleterious effects of being sedentary: the longer you sit still, the more likely you are to get breast cancer.   

So, get up and get moving!


If you want to make certain that you do not have breast cancer and then learn more things you may do to be proactive and reduce your risk for breast cancer,  call to make an appointment, 512-451-5788.


Together we can prevent 86,000 breast cancer cases this year!


This is general information and not personal medical advice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment