Monday, August 18, 2014

Scanner Score and Breast Cancer RISK REDUCTION

You have read in my blog these ways to reduce your risk of ever getting breast cancer:

  • regular exercise
  • be lean
  • be active
  • eat more colorful vegetables
  • take high quality fish oil (omega3)
  • eat red apples, strawberries,red grapes
  • limit dietary fat
  • don't even think about smoking
  • get away from second hand smoke
  • take high quality antioxidant supplements
But, how do you know if these are working for you?

In my rent blog posts find the answer: Your Skin Carotenoid Score!

As it turns out, all of the listed ways to reduce your breast caver risk also increase your Skin Carotenoid Score (higher carotenoids lower breast cancer risk: http://drwinsett.blogspot.com/2014/05/carotenoids-reduce-your-risk-for-breast.html).

I need your help to get more people to scan and be healthy.  If you have been scanned then you know your scan score and how important it is.  If you want to help your friends and loved ones get a scan, I can help.  Have them call me to get a scan time (512-451-5788) or if you or someone you know wants to join me in my quest to scan everybody to motivate them toward optimal health I can show you how we can work together to reach that goal!  Call 512-451-5788 for meeting times.

Together we can prevent 90,000 breast cancer cases this year!

This is general content and not personal medical advice.




No comments:

Post a Comment